Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

Excellent service

Reviewed by Tom | September 04, 2014

I have been very impressed by the service received from Midwest Bullion Exchange. I placed the
order, sent a check, 12 days later I received what I ordered.
I had placed the order for the same items with another dealer and waited through several delays in shipping. After 4 months, my order was still in an indefinite delay status. I opted to cancel the order in favor of a full refund of the purchase price.
Only glitch in the experience was delivery of my check to MBE. The address on the checkout form was for their account at Wells Fargo Bank. When I called to see if my check had cleared I talked with Scot. He had not seen my check, asked me where I sent it, told me he'd call back in a few minutes. He trackedt down the check and it had been deposited in their account. Scot was very friendly and seemed to be very eager to resolve the issue, which actually turned out to be no issue at all.
I rated them 4 stars in Customer Service category because I had left email messages with questions twice and never received an answer. Don't know if they just don't bother checking their in box or what, but I never received a reply. (Maybe Scot will see this and start checking).
I'll never buy from the other company I was doing business with again. Don't know if/when I'll ever be in the PM market again, but if I do buy more I'll absolutely, with no reservations, give these guys a shot at it again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have been very impressed by the service received from Midwest Bullion Exchange. I placed the
order, sent a check, 12 days later I received what I ordered.
I had placed the order for the same items with another dealer and waited through several delays in shipping. After 4 months, my order was still in an indefinite delay status. I opted to cancel the order in favor of a full refund of the purchase price.
Only glitch in the experience was delivery of my check to MBE. The address on the checkout form was for their account at Wells Fargo Bank. When I called to see if my check had cleared I talked with Scot. He had not seen my check, asked me where I sent it, told me he'd call back in a few minutes. He trackedt down the check and it had been deposited in their account. Scot was very friendly and seemed to be very eager to resolve the issue, which actually turned out to be no issue at all.
I rated them 4 stars in Customer Service category because I had left email messages with questions twice and never received an answer. Don't know if they just don't bother checking their in box or what, but I never received a reply. (Maybe Scot will see this and start checking).
I'll never buy from the other company I was doing business with again. Don't know if/when I'll ever be in the PM market again, but if I do buy more I'll absolutely, with no reservations, give these guys a shot at it again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.