Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

several buys great experience

Reviewed by Michael F | September 16, 2014

I have ordered several times from APMEX and could not be happier. I would prefer that they don't wait the 7 days on check holds as the appear to ACH the funds, particularly with repeat customers. that said every deal I have done with them has been superb. On the few occasions where I sent wires I received by metals in no more than 2 days. Everything has been as advertised and they have been great to deal with. I will continue to use them, wish they changed the personal check policy, but other than that, as mentioned above, I could not be happier.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have ordered several times from APMEX and could not be happier. I would prefer that they don't wait the 7 days on check holds as the appear to ACH the funds, particularly with repeat customers. that said every deal I have done with them has been superb. On the few occasions where I sent wires I received by metals in no more than 2 days. Everything has been as advertised and they have been great to deal with. I will continue to use them, wish they changed the personal check policy, but other than that, as mentioned above, I could not be happier.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.