Review Detail

Low Mark-Ups on Eagles

Reviewed by John Lewis | September 16, 2014

Bought some silver eagles in 2013 - they arrived as expected, in excellent condition. The markups over spot were pretty good, but I have since discovered that they also sell their own minted line of silver bullion, which is even better than what the US Mint offers.

When I first started buying silver, I would almost exclusively go with eagles or maple leafs because I simply did not look at the other options - namely rounds. After all, silver is silver, and that is what the spot price is based upon.

The folks here have always been great, and I know that they stand behind their product.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Bought some silver eagles in 2013 - they arrived as expected, in excellent condition. The markups over spot were pretty good, but I have since discovered that they also sell their own minted line of silver bullion, which is even better than what the US Mint offers.

When I first started buying silver, I would almost exclusively go with eagles or maple leafs because I simply did not look at the other options - namely rounds. After all, silver is silver, and that is what the spot price is based upon.

The folks here have always been great, and I know that they stand behind their product.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by D
September 18, 2014