Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

The only place to buy precious metals

Reviewed by Edward Toth | September 18, 2014

I've made 10 orders with MBE and I'm satisfied with everyone of them. Every order was shipped promptly upon receipt of cleared funds. I've both wired money and sent checks. When money was wired, shipment was that night or the next day. When I've sent checks, it was typically 7 days to shipment. I can't be happier. I've lost money or had frustration with other dealers online. It's not worth it to go somewhere else! What's the point of saving a buck with someone else only to have issues or not get your order at all? They have great prices anyway! So you're not paying any type of premium over others, so stop looking. I saw one review that they had a couple emails unanswered. I've had all my emails answered, but sometimes it took a couple days, but I got my order on time and that's the most important. I figure they are pretty busy sometimes filling orders and make that a priority over getting to email right away, but what would you rather have? A Prompt response or prompt order fulfillment? Don't be scared if they don't answer your email right away because they're busy filling your order. Thanks Scott for being one of the very few honest people in this business. BTW, I never write reviews. The reason I'm doing this is because I've been "had" before as many others have and people need to know that MBE is a rare find in the industry.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've made 10 orders with MBE and I'm satisfied with everyone of them. Every order was shipped promptly upon receipt of cleared funds. I've both wired money and sent checks. When money was wired, shipment was that night or the next day. When I've sent checks, it was typically 7 days to shipment. I can't be happier. I've lost money or had frustration with other dealers online. It's not worth it to go somewhere else! What's the point of saving a buck with someone else only to have issues or not get your order at all? They have great prices anyway! So you're not paying any type of premium over others, so stop looking. I saw one review that they had a couple emails unanswered. I've had all my emails answered, but sometimes it took a couple days, but I got my order on time and that's the most important. I figure they are pretty busy sometimes filling orders and make that a priority over getting to email right away, but what would you rather have? A Prompt response or prompt order fulfillment? Don't be scared if they don't answer your email right away because they're busy filling your order. Thanks Scott for being one of the very few honest people in this business. BTW, I never write reviews. The reason I'm doing this is because I've been "had" before as many others have and people need to know that MBE is a rare find in the industry.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.