Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

BEWARE!!

Reviewed by Justin | October 06, 2014

US Gold Bureau is a big scam, that almost ripped me off $1800. Didn't do my homework fully until after I made an order, and called quickly to cancel in literally 10 minutes. We'll see if I have to call my bank to put a stop on any funds that continue in spite of my request to cancel. Jeff Cotney is the guy I dealt with.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
US Gold Bureau is a big scam, that almost ripped me off $1800. Didn't do my homework fully until after I made an order, and called quickly to cancel in literally 10 minutes. We'll see if I have to call my bank to put a stop on any funds that continue in spite of my request to cancel. Jeff Cotney is the guy I dealt with.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Marcella Respini
October 14, 2014
Please explain more why you felt ripped off. Just to say it is a scam isn't helpful and maybe you were just a little too rushed and I do understand the pressure which I'm currently feeling after talking to one of the sales people this morning. However, I will not rush into this without doing my homework. Just saying you "almost got ripped off $1800" becomes almost slanderous when you don't tell us why. Bottomline, they are saavy sales people and if you let yourself get talked into parting with your money without fully understanding what you are buying...well, all I can say is in this case, it takes two to tango. Now if you were mislead and didn't get what you were promised...that would be something that we need to know and would actually be of value. Care to elaborate?
Written by Marcella Respini
October 14, 2014
Since reading all the reviews here and commenting to several including your's, I have read the Rip Off Report and would recommend anyone considering investing with US Gold Bureau thoroughly read that report as well as it has both positive and negative reports and I found the negative reports fairly detailed and the positive one's seemed very repetitious and the company did give very thorough explanation which could take all day to read before you get to the other reports. Just to say, originally I questioned what actually happened and what I just realized is you said you didn't do your homework until AFTER MAKING YOUR ORDER...how common is that? So could you please tell us if they did resolve the problem and refund your money? Again, someone at the Rip Off report say there is a lawyer in Austin who is involved in this if someone actually has a case that they can prove, go there and good luck.
Written by Rael Alt
August 15, 2015
You say you didn't do your homework and then blame someone else for your error?
3 results - showing 1 - 3