Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

Unacceptable Service

Reviewed by ML | October 10, 2014

I was given an expected delivery date and NO Delivery, Called Post Office, It STILL hasn't left LA. No update information. GOLD SILVER has had my money for 2 weeks now, before expected delivery.
THIS is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. It's not like I ordered shampoo.
I have a considerable amount of money taken from my savings and they could care less about their customer service in getting my purchase to me in a timely manner.
They offered to send me a book and CD; like that's going to make it better.
Most people know "can't trust the P.O; so WHY do they use them?
They make plenty of money on our orders; they should be more caring about getting our orders to us in a timely fashion. NOT wait 2 Weeks!
ALL they are interested in is taking our order. After that: they don't care.
I'm SURE I can get better service and perhaps better deals elsewhere!
They have had my LAST order.
And I feel it is my duty to report this to everyone I know. Wouldn't want others to be misled.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I was given an expected delivery date and NO Delivery, Called Post Office, It STILL hasn't left LA. No update information. GOLD SILVER has had my money for 2 weeks now, before expected delivery.
THIS is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. It's not like I ordered shampoo.
I have a considerable amount of money taken from my savings and they could care less about their customer service in getting my purchase to me in a timely manner.
They offered to send me a book and CD; like that's going to make it better.
Most people know "can't trust the P.O; so WHY do they use them?
They make plenty of money on our orders; they should be more caring about getting our orders to us in a timely fashion. NOT wait 2 Weeks!
ALL they are interested in is taking our order. After that: they don't care.
I'm SURE I can get better service and perhaps better deals elsewhere!
They have had my LAST order.
And I feel it is my duty to report this to everyone I know. Wouldn't want others to be misled.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.