Review Detail

Cornerstone Bullion
Gold Dealers

Good source for all metals

Reviewed by JD | November 29, 2014

An entity I worked for has over the years purchased a fair bit of bullion - I coordinated that. I've used multiple vendors, but Cornerstone ultimately got a lot of the business. Reasons:
1. Low/lowest price over spot. I know of only one other dealer that SOMETIMES beats Cornerstone - and they do their own melting and stuff. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time to check prices I know Cornerstone is going to be very competitive.
2. Not pushy. I've dealt with some vendors that gave me an overly hard sales push. Not Cornerstone - they give the data I want and let me make the decisions. This also gives me more confidence in the info they are giving me.
3. Comfortable with large or small transactions, professional either way.
4. Wide selection of products.

I've dealt with some dealers that felt like pirates - Cornerstone treats people like friends, and on top of that they are a great source of metals.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
An entity I worked for has over the years purchased a fair bit of bullion - I coordinated that. I've used multiple vendors, but Cornerstone ultimately got a lot of the business. Reasons:
1. Low/lowest price over spot. I know of only one other dealer that SOMETIMES beats Cornerstone - and they do their own melting and stuff. If I'm in a hurry and don't have time to check prices I know Cornerstone is going to be very competitive.
2. Not pushy. I've dealt with some vendors that gave me an overly hard sales push. Not Cornerstone - they give the data I want and let me make the decisions. This also gives me more confidence in the info they are giving me.
3. Comfortable with large or small transactions, professional either way.
4. Wide selection of products.

I've dealt with some dealers that felt like pirates - Cornerstone treats people like friends, and on top of that they are a great source of metals.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.