Review Detail

Golden Eagle Coins
Gold Dealers

Horrible Company!

Reviewed by Bradley | January 04, 2015

Took them almost three weeks to get my product to me. I had to email twice, no response, then had to call. They finally sent my package three days after I called them when they promised it would go out the day I called. I received my 100 Britannia's and it looked like they had gone through and collected every damaged, scratched, defaced coin they could find. Not a single coin was undamaged! I will never do business with this company again and would recommend the same to you. I have also noticed they only put the positive reviews on their web page and just toss out the negative ones. Hope this helps someone to avoid the mess I had to go through.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Took them almost three weeks to get my product to me. I had to email twice, no response, then had to call. They finally sent my package three days after I called them when they promised it would go out the day I called. I received my 100 Britannia's and it looked like they had gone through and collected every damaged, scratched, defaced coin they could find. Not a single coin was undamaged! I will never do business with this company again and would recommend the same to you. I have also noticed they only put the positive reviews on their web page and just toss out the negative ones. Hope this helps someone to avoid the mess I had to go through.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.