Review Detail

Goldline
Gold Dealers

Terrible experience.

Reviewed by nan | January 24, 2015

I ordered gold coins and received gold pellets. This was not made clear ago me. They were also deceptive regarding the cost of buying Gold. When I took it and had it weighed it was 63.8% of the money I sent to them. This company literally stole from me. They took over $35% of my money. When I called to question this they were extremely rude to me. Obviously these people have no integrity. I would NEVER deal with this company again and I would highly recommend no one else deal with them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered gold coins and received gold pellets. This was not made clear ago me. They were also deceptive regarding the cost of buying Gold. When I took it and had it weighed it was 63.8% of the money I sent to them. This company literally stole from me. They took over $35% of my money. When I called to question this they were extremely rude to me. Obviously these people have no integrity. I would NEVER deal with this company again and I would highly recommend no one else deal with them.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by robert oquendo
May 04, 2015
I purchased gold coins from goldline 5 years ago when the price was 1300 dollars an oz. I paid 6800 dollars for the Coins.now the price of gold is just under 1200 dollars an ounce. After 5 years of holding the Coins I decided to cash them in and got back 3600 dollars. I lost $3200 somehow. The math does not add up. these people are crooks.
1 results - showing 1 - 1