Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Best in the Biz!

Reviewed by Harry | January 28, 2015

By far the BEST bullion dealer on the web. I have placed multiple orders with gainesville coins since 2007 and they always exceed my expectations. I usually choose UPS for all my shipments but I thought I would give USPS a try this time around. Unfortunately I have a postman who doesnt seem to care about his job because when I got home my package was simply sitting outside my front door. I immediately called gainesville and expressed my concerns with them. They explained to me that the package was send signature required and that the post office should not have left my package without a signature. I told them I would not be using usps in the future. The customer service rep at gainesville was very helpful and they contacted my local post office for me. Later that afternoon I received a call from my post office apologizing about the mistake! This is what separates gainesville coins from everyone else. Cant say enough great things!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
By far the BEST bullion dealer on the web. I have placed multiple orders with gainesville coins since 2007 and they always exceed my expectations. I usually choose UPS for all my shipments but I thought I would give USPS a try this time around. Unfortunately I have a postman who doesnt seem to care about his job because when I got home my package was simply sitting outside my front door. I immediately called gainesville and expressed my concerns with them. They explained to me that the package was send signature required and that the post office should not have left my package without a signature. I told them I would not be using usps in the future. The customer service rep at gainesville was very helpful and they contacted my local post office for me. Later that afternoon I received a call from my post office apologizing about the mistake! This is what separates gainesville coins from everyone else. Cant say enough great things!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.