Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

No Games, No Hidden Costs, Amazing Service

Reviewed by Mike Roy | February 13, 2015

Im new to buying precious metals, and luckily I quickly found APMEX. They ship ultra quick, and it is delivered in a discrete yet secure packaging. Received 3 days after placing order in CA. Quality was perfect. Now on to everyone's issue with APMEX and that's price. They do seem expensive, however with free shipping over 99 they beat most competitors prices once you factor in shipping. Also like anything shopping around is critical. If your investing it's not about what shape the metal is (bar, rounds, coin, etc) it's about accumulating weight. I've shopped APMEX and have always been able to find a great deal, especially on silver. I won't buy from anyone else, there is enough risk inherit in precious metals, I'll stick with a company that actually seems to think customer service is important.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Im new to buying precious metals, and luckily I quickly found APMEX. They ship ultra quick, and it is delivered in a discrete yet secure packaging. Received 3 days after placing order in CA. Quality was perfect. Now on to everyone's issue with APMEX and that's price. They do seem expensive, however with free shipping over 99 they beat most competitors prices once you factor in shipping. Also like anything shopping around is critical. If your investing it's not about what shape the metal is (bar, rounds, coin, etc) it's about accumulating weight. I've shopped APMEX and have always been able to find a great deal, especially on silver. I won't buy from anyone else, there is enough risk inherit in precious metals, I'll stick with a company that actually seems to think customer service is important.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.