Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

One of the best

Reviewed by Tim | February 15, 2015

First off, I don't think there is an absolute best precious metals dealer out there. It all depends on what you collect. I am a platinum member for 2 years and buy mostly large quantity of Geiger Silver bars, , older Libertads, Perth Silver Lunar coins and $50 Gold Mexican Pesos. They do have the best selection of any dealer out there and I always try to buy on a dip or when they advertise a sale or special with ebay.
With that said, I use other dealers, such as JM Bullion for silver bars, Provident for Lunar MCM for NGC graded modern coins.
Overall, they have to be one of the top 3 dealers in any category in my opinion and I will continue to use in the future.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
First off, I don't think there is an absolute best precious metals dealer out there. It all depends on what you collect. I am a platinum member for 2 years and buy mostly large quantity of Geiger Silver bars, , older Libertads, Perth Silver Lunar coins and $50 Gold Mexican Pesos. They do have the best selection of any dealer out there and I always try to buy on a dip or when they advertise a sale or special with ebay.
With that said, I use other dealers, such as JM Bullion for silver bars, Provident for Lunar MCM for NGC graded modern coins.
Overall, they have to be one of the top 3 dealers in any category in my opinion and I will continue to use in the future.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.