Review Detail

Scottsdale Silver
Gold Dealers

High End Bullion!

Reviewed by Karen the Patriot | February 16, 2015

Was a new buyer of precious metals but spent quite a bit of time in researching. Not only the dealers, but the types of coins or bars to buy. While there are a lot of opinions I noticed that time and time again Scottsdale Silver products receive higher resale prices on auction sites. This lead to me to look more at the dealers, and in particular the Scottsdale bullion.

If Scottsdale was a jewelry company it would be TIFFANY. If only my husband would sign off on monthly purchases of that:) I ordered a variety of their silver items and they are oh so special in person. Happy with the ordering and receiving process but simply thrilled with the quality of bullion. Feels wonderful to own the top brand and it's an extra level of comfort knowing that Scottsdale silver is some of the best to resale down the road. Will note that Scottsdale Mint told me over the phone they typically pay more for Scottsdale brand bullion than other brands. Good to note.

Luxury in the form of precious metals = Scottsdale Mint

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Was a new buyer of precious metals but spent quite a bit of time in researching. Not only the dealers, but the types of coins or bars to buy. While there are a lot of opinions I noticed that time and time again Scottsdale Silver products receive higher resale prices on auction sites. This lead to me to look more at the dealers, and in particular the Scottsdale bullion.

If Scottsdale was a jewelry company it would be TIFFANY. If only my husband would sign off on monthly purchases of that:) I ordered a variety of their silver items and they are oh so special in person. Happy with the ordering and receiving process but simply thrilled with the quality of bullion. Feels wonderful to own the top brand and it's an extra level of comfort knowing that Scottsdale silver is some of the best to resale down the road. Will note that Scottsdale Mint told me over the phone they typically pay more for Scottsdale brand bullion than other brands. Good to note.

Luxury in the form of precious metals = Scottsdale Mint
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.