Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Great Customer Service

Reviewed by Jill Lewis | February 27, 2015

This was my second order with APMEX. I order various products as well as some capsules to go with the coins. I messed up and ordered the wrong capsules. I called their customer service and blown away by the service. They answered the phone quickly and Rebecca was a pleasure. To my amazement, they paid the freight to allow me to return the wrong capsules. I received an email when my return arrived and another mail when they sent out the replacement, which was the same day from when my capsules had arrived to them. Overall a great experience and can see why they are so well regarded.

Jill

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This was my second order with APMEX. I order various products as well as some capsules to go with the coins. I messed up and ordered the wrong capsules. I called their customer service and blown away by the service. They answered the phone quickly and Rebecca was a pleasure. To my amazement, they paid the freight to allow me to return the wrong capsules. I received an email when my return arrived and another mail when they sent out the replacement, which was the same day from when my capsules had arrived to them. Overall a great experience and can see why they are so well regarded.

Jill
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.