Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

No BS & low price

Reviewed by RH Kennedy | July 07, 2014

I am a second time, return customer that is very satisfied with this Texas based precious metals supplier. These professionals don't call you and pressure you; and when you decide the time is right, they are right on price, delivery, and do what they say they are going to do with NO BS. Just go shop around a bit with all those million dollar prime time advertizers/suppliers and you will quickly find this company has the lowest margins on sales and are very good at what they do. I like doing business in Texas; you will too!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am a second time, return customer that is very satisfied with this Texas based precious metals supplier. These professionals don't call you and pressure you; and when you decide the time is right, they are right on price, delivery, and do what they say they are going to do with NO BS. Just go shop around a bit with all those million dollar prime time advertizers/suppliers and you will quickly find this company has the lowest margins on sales and are very good at what they do. I like doing business in Texas; you will too!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.