Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Couldn't ask for more. These folks are all I need.

Reviewed by John T | November 12, 2014

I wish I had known about TPM from the GitGo because they are so good to their customers! I had some bad experience with a firm in the Pacific NW where I live, but from now on, it's all TexMetals for me! I've placed two orders for both gold and silver using both standard postal/personal check and bank wire. In both cases I had my order in my hands within one calendar week. Amazing - especially in contrast to the 2-3 month delay and endless hassles of dealing with my local "mint" firm where I actually walked in the door and put cash on the table and then still had to wait months and fight them to get my product or refund.
My first email to TPM was actually answered (on a weekend!!) by their COO who helped reassure me about my initial order.
Everyone I've communicated with at TPM has been honest, knowledgeable, and reliable. The information and marketing set forth on their website is 100% honest. The prices are very good to boot! Forget all the others - deal only with TPM for the products they offer. If you want something they don't have, wait. Maybe they will offer it in the future. I will be a continuing repeat customer at TPM for sure

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I wish I had known about TPM from the GitGo because they are so good to their customers! I had some bad experience with a firm in the Pacific NW where I live, but from now on, it's all TexMetals for me! I've placed two orders for both gold and silver using both standard postal/personal check and bank wire. In both cases I had my order in my hands within one calendar week. Amazing - especially in contrast to the 2-3 month delay and endless hassles of dealing with my local "mint" firm where I actually walked in the door and put cash on the table and then still had to wait months and fight them to get my product or refund.
My first email to TPM was actually answered (on a weekend!!) by their COO who helped reassure me about my initial order.
Everyone I've communicated with at TPM has been honest, knowledgeable, and reliable. The information and marketing set forth on their website is 100% honest. The prices are very good to boot! Forget all the others - deal only with TPM for the products they offer. If you want something they don't have, wait. Maybe they will offer it in the future. I will be a continuing repeat customer at TPM for sure
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.