Review Detail

A silver lining to all this

Reviewed by Richard | April 08, 2015

So my wife and I were thinking to buy a little silver, and we ran across their ad. We ended up making an order and then kind of put it out of our heads because of the agreed-to shipping time. In the meantime however, my wife came across this site and we saw some of the charges and complaints. I kind of got a lump in my throat, you know, the kind you get when you feel like you made a mistake. Even though we did not spend a lot of money on this order, we still wanted to make sure. We called the mint, and were reassured that our order was in process and it will be delivered. We did a little more research about the company, and found out that they are pretty big, and do seem like a legitimate business, so we decided to be patient. After all, we did not feel like we were being given the run-around or anything. Then around the time our order was expected, we got an email mentioning an additional 30 days. Ok, so we called again, and were told that this was part of the terms, and this does happen at times. So we decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait. Then, 3 days later, our boxes arrived, and everything was in order as it should be. Yes, we were a little unnerved about the long shipping times after reading some of the comments around, but I've got to say, they do mint some very beautiful silver bars and rounds, and the prices were pretty fair. Do I like the shipping times? NO. Would I buy from them again? Yes, I would, but I know what to expect.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
So my wife and I were thinking to buy a little silver, and we ran across their ad. We ended up making an order and then kind of put it out of our heads because of the agreed-to shipping time. In the meantime however, my wife came across this site and we saw some of the charges and complaints. I kind of got a lump in my throat, you know, the kind you get when you feel like you made a mistake. Even though we did not spend a lot of money on this order, we still wanted to make sure. We called the mint, and were reassured that our order was in process and it will be delivered. We did a little more research about the company, and found out that they are pretty big, and do seem like a legitimate business, so we decided to be patient. After all, we did not feel like we were being given the run-around or anything. Then around the time our order was expected, we got an email mentioning an additional 30 days. Ok, so we called again, and were told that this was part of the terms, and this does happen at times. So we decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait. Then, 3 days later, our boxes arrived, and everything was in order as it should be. Yes, we were a little unnerved about the long shipping times after reading some of the comments around, but I've got to say, they do mint some very beautiful silver bars and rounds, and the prices were pretty fair. Do I like the shipping times? NO. Would I buy from them again? Yes, I would, but I know what to expect.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Teresa
June 02, 2015
Richard,

When did you order your silver? I paid for an order in December of 2014 and as of June 1, 2015 I have not received my order. Overtime I request a delivery date they will say, "In a couple of weeks." I'm also concerned I will never get my silver or my money back.

Teresa
1 results - showing 1 - 1