Review Detail

Smooth transaction

Reviewed by Nancy | April 11, 2015

My most recent order was for a single special order coin minted on one ounce of silver. Not only did they do a lovely job on it, they got it out to me two weeks early. Very grateful for that. In the past, I have purchased both gold and silver bullion from NWTM. The customer service is stellar. Everything is explained exactly as it is going to happen. Although there is a wait time between purchase and shipment, there is a buy back guarantee so that you do not lose money. I have never had to use that feature. All my transactions have been fulfilled without incident. I will continue to use NWTM as I have found them to be most reasonable in the price per coin fee. Frankly, I had another gold vendor call me and I simply told him I used NWTM as my supplier because of the price per coin fee, and he simply stopped pushing! That in itself says a lot for NWTM.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My most recent order was for a single special order coin minted on one ounce of silver. Not only did they do a lovely job on it, they got it out to me two weeks early. Very grateful for that. In the past, I have purchased both gold and silver bullion from NWTM. The customer service is stellar. Everything is explained exactly as it is going to happen. Although there is a wait time between purchase and shipment, there is a buy back guarantee so that you do not lose money. I have never had to use that feature. All my transactions have been fulfilled without incident. I will continue to use NWTM as I have found them to be most reasonable in the price per coin fee. Frankly, I had another gold vendor call me and I simply told him I used NWTM as my supplier because of the price per coin fee, and he simply stopped pushing! That in itself says a lot for NWTM.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Dennis Mincin
April 30, 2015
I like the company, they have nice products but they are slow to send you the stuff. That's my only complaint.
1 results - showing 1 - 1