Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Must sign at home to receive

Reviewed by Dwight | April 20, 2015

I ordered from this company on ebay and my shipment was sent by FedEx with a tracking number. When the shipment arrived FedEx left a notice on the door that I must sign to receive the shipment. So I thought I could just call FedEx and have it held at the local hub and pick it up there. So FedEx tells me that the way this company ships you must sign for it at the address that it is shipped to. This means I have to miss a day's work to stay at home to sign for a package? I received an e-mail from Rhonda at US Gold Bureau that said "I can put in your file for future reference that you want your shipments to be held at a Fedex hub, but unfortunately, it is against my company policy to change the trajectory of your package once it leaves our facility. If you cannot retrieve it the three times Fedex tries to deliver it, it will be sent back to us and we will make sure to note that in your sales record." I ordered from them again and the same thing happened. Otherwise, I was happy with this company, but I can't take a day off work to sign for a package.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I ordered from this company on ebay and my shipment was sent by FedEx with a tracking number. When the shipment arrived FedEx left a notice on the door that I must sign to receive the shipment. So I thought I could just call FedEx and have it held at the local hub and pick it up there. So FedEx tells me that the way this company ships you must sign for it at the address that it is shipped to. This means I have to miss a day's work to stay at home to sign for a package? I received an e-mail from Rhonda at US Gold Bureau that said "I can put in your file for future reference that you want your shipments to be held at a Fedex hub, but unfortunately, it is against my company policy to change the trajectory of your package once it leaves our facility. If you cannot retrieve it the three times Fedex tries to deliver it, it will be sent back to us and we will make sure to note that in your sales record." I ordered from them again and the same thing happened. Otherwise, I was happy with this company, but I can't take a day off work to sign for a package.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.