Review Detail

USAGOLD
Gold Dealers

No pressure - great to deal with

Reviewed by Christian | May 07, 2015

These guys are highly experienced and willing to take all the time necessary to share their knowledge with prospective investors. Throughout the process, I never felt any pressure to buy, nor was I 'steered' in any particular direction. Instead, they took the time to understand what I was looking for and discuss pros and cons of various options over several phone calls and probably an hour or two of their time. Prices are reasonable, not the absolute cheapest, but very reasonable - like within 1% or less of the absolute cheapest advertised out there. Integrity, willingness to educate, and trustworthiness are worth a couple of extra bucks, for sure!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
These guys are highly experienced and willing to take all the time necessary to share their knowledge with prospective investors. Throughout the process, I never felt any pressure to buy, nor was I 'steered' in any particular direction. Instead, they took the time to understand what I was looking for and discuss pros and cons of various options over several phone calls and probably an hour or two of their time. Prices are reasonable, not the absolute cheapest, but very reasonable - like within 1% or less of the absolute cheapest advertised out there. Integrity, willingness to educate, and trustworthiness are worth a couple of extra bucks, for sure!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Rodriguezallana
August 15, 2018
Its so heartless that people you trust and invest a huge amount money with them expecting returns and profit always find a way of paying back evil. I met Vldimre Luka on a diamond investment forum because I really wanted to invest my retirement funds in Diamonds. Unfortunately for me, I made the worst mistake of my life. After discussing with Luka I wired the sum of $600,000 to Luka in order to purchase diamonds worth that amount. To my surprise, Luka blocked me from contacting him. Suicide was the only option I had until I was referred to a group of professional recovery experts on (wealthrecovery94@gmail.com). They really saved me and recovered 80% of my funds lost to Luka. I don't know how to appreciate this group of agents than referring this professionals to victims that have suffered financial fraud . Contact wealthrecovery94@gmail.com for a recovery remedy.

1 results - showing 1 - 1