Review Detail

DON"T DO IT! USE AMPEX or GOLDLINE or Ebay

Reviewed by Lee Roberts | May 20, 2015

NWTM was recommended to me by a friend since he had several good experiences, some years ago. I assumed that the negative reviews were from a small minority of customers. Surely, a company with this many bad reviews couldn't continue in business! I placed a silver order on October 31, 2014 and received a projected ship window of February 9, 2015. On the final day of the window, I received an email stating that the new ship date would be no later than March 9, 2015. I had not received any notification of shipment, so I called and was told that NW Mint needed an additional 4-6 weeks to ship my order. Several more calls with the same excuses. I have now received this order, my first and last. This operation sounds like a Ponzi scheme, looks like a Ponzi scheme, and most likely is. Use caution in ordering from this company and be prepared to lose your money when they close the doors!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
NWTM was recommended to me by a friend since he had several good experiences, some years ago. I assumed that the negative reviews were from a small minority of customers. Surely, a company with this many bad reviews couldn't continue in business! I placed a silver order on October 31, 2014 and received a projected ship window of February 9, 2015. On the final day of the window, I received an email stating that the new ship date would be no later than March 9, 2015. I had not received any notification of shipment, so I called and was told that NW Mint needed an additional 4-6 weeks to ship my order. Several more calls with the same excuses. I have now received this order, my first and last. This operation sounds like a Ponzi scheme, looks like a Ponzi scheme, and most likely is. Use caution in ordering from this company and be prepared to lose your money when they close the doors!

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.