Review Detail

STAY AWAY!!

Reviewed by Tain | May 24, 2015

All the negative reviews are accurate and they sit on you money for months. After 3 months of the runaround with couple thousand dollars of my money and more than one order in the system, I was eligible for a buy back at current market prices. That took an additional month and a couple email exchanges and phone calls to get my money. Then I ordered from APMEX. Within 2 and a half weeks I received my first order. I've placed a total of 5 orders with APMEX and all arrived in the same amount of time, AND they are very competitive on price as well as offer free shipping. One big difference is APMEX keeps a large inventory and is a serious bullion dealer where NWTM does not. I do not know what they do with your money, but it is totally unethical.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
All the negative reviews are accurate and they sit on you money for months. After 3 months of the runaround with couple thousand dollars of my money and more than one order in the system, I was eligible for a buy back at current market prices. That took an additional month and a couple email exchanges and phone calls to get my money. Then I ordered from APMEX. Within 2 and a half weeks I received my first order. I've placed a total of 5 orders with APMEX and all arrived in the same amount of time, AND they are very competitive on price as well as offer free shipping. One big difference is APMEX keeps a large inventory and is a serious bullion dealer where NWTM does not. I do not know what they do with your money, but it is totally unethical.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.