Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Mark Roy | August 15, 2011

I ordered from Gainsville because they had the best prices online and anywhere I could buy locally. I wasn't in any hurry, and I expected the deliverary to be late after reading the reviews on this site. However, I was pleasantly surprised on every level of the purchase. I know the market is exploding right now, and I wanted a good deal. I recieved timely emails every step of the way and recieved everything without a hitch. If there prices over spot stay low, I will probably be buying from them again. I am a smaller investor, but I didn't feel treated as such. Thanks for the service Gainsville!
Mark

I ordered from Gainsville because they had the best prices online and anywhere I could buy locally. I wasn't in any hurry, and I expected the deliverary to be late after reading the reviews on this site. However, I was pleasantly surprised on every level of the purchase. I know the market is exploding right now, and I wanted a good deal. I recieved timely emails every step of the way and recieved everything without a hitch. If there prices over spot stay low, I will probably be buying from them again. I am a smaller investor, but I didn't feel treated as such. Thanks for the service Gainsville!
Mark
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.