Review Detail

The Don't sell bullion they take your money

Reviewed by Jim Haskins | June 23, 2015

Ordered in December 2014 - cancelled in April 2015 when I did not receive the Silver Eagles as ordered. Still waiting for reimbursement check. These guys don't sell bullion - they take your money and keep it as long as possible - up to the point where you will take legal action - then they agree to reimburse. This is their business model.

Avoid these guys like the thieves they are. This is a FALSE business based on a FALSE premise. Their ONLY focus is asset accumulation for investment. They keep your money as LONG as possible to invest and they pay it back just before they have to respond to legal action.

I wish I had read these reviews before I invested. I hope you are smarter than I am. I listened to my brother.....and didn't ask questions like I usually do. STUPID!!!! STUPID!!!! STILL waiting for my money!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Ordered in December 2014 - cancelled in April 2015 when I did not receive the Silver Eagles as ordered. Still waiting for reimbursement check. These guys don't sell bullion - they take your money and keep it as long as possible - up to the point where you will take legal action - then they agree to reimburse. This is their business model.

Avoid these guys like the thieves they are. This is a FALSE business based on a FALSE premise. Their ONLY focus is asset accumulation for investment. They keep your money as LONG as possible to invest and they pay it back just before they have to respond to legal action.

I wish I had read these reviews before I invested. I hope you are smarter than I am. I listened to my brother.....and didn't ask questions like I usually do. STUPID!!!! STUPID!!!! STILL waiting for my money!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by bob berry
July 03, 2015
Jim If I don't receive satisfaction after the 4 months are up I'm going to small claims court.Maybe can even force them to pay $5000.
1 results - showing 1 - 1