Review Detail

Bullion Direct - (Closed)
Gold Dealers

They took money, but never delivered, waiting since April, now July.

Reviewed by Mike | July 13, 2015

I've been buying from them for years and never had a problem. So when I didn't receive my April order in June I just thought it was because they were relocating their vault. So I bought more in June. They cashed my checks, then nothing.....a couple weeks later a message appears that says they are ceasing operations or some such thing. The Better Business Bureau has revoked their acredidation and they are now rated "F". Will I get my gold & silver or just my money back....who knows, probably will get nothing. I feel like I've been robbed.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I've been buying from them for years and never had a problem. So when I didn't receive my April order in June I just thought it was because they were relocating their vault. So I bought more in June. They cashed my checks, then nothing.....a couple weeks later a message appears that says they are ceasing operations or some such thing. The Better Business Bureau has revoked their acredidation and they are now rated "F". Will I get my gold & silver or just my money back....who knows, probably will get nothing. I feel like I've been robbed.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jordan greenberg
July 29, 2015