Review Detail

Bullion Direct - (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Bullion Direct -Chapter 11

Reviewed by Yelena | July 30, 2015

I had purchased and stored my gold since 2007 and never received it back when I requested in July. I contacted a lawyer of BD and his message was: There are no longer any “inside people” working for the company. We may have to hire some of the former non-management employees with knowledge of the data-base to speed up our ability to get data and analyze the claims. Claims are not dealt with on the basis of “first in line”. We will need to see all of the claims before we propose a solution. All similar claims will be treated equally. "So WE need to file claims to get something back. Hoping they not going to convert to chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Unfortunately and unbelievable.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I had purchased and stored my gold since 2007 and never received it back when I requested in July. I contacted a lawyer of BD and his message was: There are no longer any “inside people” working for the company. We may have to hire some of the former non-management employees with knowledge of the data-base to speed up our ability to get data and analyze the claims. Claims are not dealt with on the basis of “first in line”. We will need to see all of the claims before we propose a solution. All similar claims will be treated equally. "So WE need to file claims to get something back. Hoping they not going to convert to chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Unfortunately and unbelievable.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.