Review Detail

Border Gold
Gold Dealers

These are the good guys

Reviewed by Ian Nunn | September 14, 2015

When trying to find a PM dealer, a number of questions should be asked. Do they have a good third party rating? Are they price competitive? Are their shipping and handling charges reasonable? And most of all, can you trust them. By doing your homework you should be able to answer the first three questions. I did and BG ranked in the top echelon of dealers, especially for Canadians. The last question is harder - you have to put your money on the table. I did and am very happy with the service and the product. So they have my trust now. All my future dealings will be with them.Highly recommended.

A note fro Canadians: they ship Canada Post so you don't run into the custom brokerage charges UPS and FedEx charge.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
When trying to find a PM dealer, a number of questions should be asked. Do they have a good third party rating? Are they price competitive? Are their shipping and handling charges reasonable? And most of all, can you trust them. By doing your homework you should be able to answer the first three questions. I did and BG ranked in the top echelon of dealers, especially for Canadians. The last question is harder - you have to put your money on the table. I did and am very happy with the service and the product. So they have my trust now. All my future dealings will be with them.Highly recommended.

A note fro Canadians: they ship Canada Post so you don't run into the custom brokerage charges UPS and FedEx charge.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.