Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

Never again!

Reviewed by Paul | September 21, 2015

I purchased over 300 oz. of bullion on August 24, 2015. My funds were immediately wired to and received by GoldSilver on the same day in compliance with their demand. They insist orders will process upon receipt of bank wire. When my order processed, I was given a shipment date of September 17. I called a week prior to the stated shipment date to confirm, and the representative told me it will still ship ontime on the 17th of Sep. I called the day prior, the 16th to again confirm, and I was told by a man named Christian that the shipment is delayed two to three weeks minimum because the minting vendor had "an equipment breakdown". I asked how they can take my funds, promise a date of shipment, then fail to fill my order and ship as promised. Christian said "Mike Maloney is furious, and he is letting the vendor have it for not meeting their obligation." This was a Wednesday, 09/16/15, and Christian said Mike Maloney was sending an email to all clients the prior Monday. No email ever went out; I have not received any update, change notice, or anything relating to information regarding my order and the fact that they took my money in good faith and failed to meet their promise. I was scammed, because someone is holding my funds, and there is no information available to allay my concerns. How is it that Mike Maloney, snake oil salesman, gets away with such fraudulent action. He took a lot of money from me, and he is either spending my money, speculating with my money, or at the very least earning interest on MY funds. How many others have been treated like I have? I read this guy's book, listened to his cocksure statements on the dire need to hedge against the collapse of the dollar with bullion, and listened to his name-dropping comments about his partnership with Robert Kiyosaki, etc. etc. as he builds the illusion that he is knowledgeable, reputable, and true to his word. His word is no good. There is no way to correspond other than to speak with someone who knows nothing more than how to placate the caller. There is no email vehicle; only a "live chatline", because there is no paper trail with a chatline. Clever but not perfect. Presently, I am meeting with my lawyers to address this apparent scam. We WILL act accordingly. From now on, I stick with JM Bullion, because their word is good, and they ship within two days of purchase, and they've never failed to deliver on-time. Maloney wants to be a premier dealer, but he plays like a snake oil salesman. Stay away from GoldSilver. Protect your funds.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I purchased over 300 oz. of bullion on August 24, 2015. My funds were immediately wired to and received by GoldSilver on the same day in compliance with their demand. They insist orders will process upon receipt of bank wire. When my order processed, I was given a shipment date of September 17. I called a week prior to the stated shipment date to confirm, and the representative told me it will still ship ontime on the 17th of Sep. I called the day prior, the 16th to again confirm, and I was told by a man named Christian that the shipment is delayed two to three weeks minimum because the minting vendor had "an equipment breakdown". I asked how they can take my funds, promise a date of shipment, then fail to fill my order and ship as promised. Christian said "Mike Maloney is furious, and he is letting the vendor have it for not meeting their obligation." This was a Wednesday, 09/16/15, and Christian said Mike Maloney was sending an email to all clients the prior Monday. No email ever went out; I have not received any update, change notice, or anything relating to information regarding my order and the fact that they took my money in good faith and failed to meet their promise. I was scammed, because someone is holding my funds, and there is no information available to allay my concerns. How is it that Mike Maloney, snake oil salesman, gets away with such fraudulent action. He took a lot of money from me, and he is either spending my money, speculating with my money, or at the very least earning interest on MY funds. How many others have been treated like I have? I read this guy's book, listened to his cocksure statements on the dire need to hedge against the collapse of the dollar with bullion, and listened to his name-dropping comments about his partnership with Robert Kiyosaki, etc. etc. as he builds the illusion that he is knowledgeable, reputable, and true to his word. His word is no good. There is no way to correspond other than to speak with someone who knows nothing more than how to placate the caller. There is no email vehicle; only a "live chatline", because there is no paper trail with a chatline. Clever but not perfect. Presently, I am meeting with my lawyers to address this apparent scam. We WILL act accordingly. From now on, I stick with JM Bullion, because their word is good, and they ship within two days of purchase, and they've never failed to deliver on-time. Maloney wants to be a premier dealer, but he plays like a snake oil salesman. Stay away from GoldSilver. Protect your funds.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.