Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

Too long to ship - Excuses

Reviewed by MAP | December 19, 2015

Ordered and thought shipping in my case would be after payment cleared. No notice on any delayed shipping. All others I purchase from make sure - in large boxes, highlighted, you know you are ordering delayed shipped. I saw no notice for this item. After payment cleared, and shipping was ordered internally by G&S, and 2 weeks of no shipping, I contacted and was given an excuse of delay by the metal producer. I was promised a shipment was just arriving and my metal would be out next week for sure. 10 days later, after no shipping, I contacted them again, actually dealt with the same rep, who gave me the same excuse. I called him on it and then he let go with this zinger: we are not a warehouse that has and keeps metals in stock.

I eventually did receive my metal, but I will not be ordering from them again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Ordered and thought shipping in my case would be after payment cleared. No notice on any delayed shipping. All others I purchase from make sure - in large boxes, highlighted, you know you are ordering delayed shipped. I saw no notice for this item. After payment cleared, and shipping was ordered internally by G&S, and 2 weeks of no shipping, I contacted and was given an excuse of delay by the metal producer. I was promised a shipment was just arriving and my metal would be out next week for sure. 10 days later, after no shipping, I contacted them again, actually dealt with the same rep, who gave me the same excuse. I called him on it and then he let go with this zinger: we are not a warehouse that has and keeps metals in stock.

I eventually did receive my metal, but I will not be ordering from them again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.