Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

My third order

Reviewed by Caroline | December 20, 2015

I ordered a 1 oz Gold American Eagle and I'm very happy with it. this is definitely one of the most appealing coins in my collection, and I definitely plan on getting more. I've been investing in more precious metals these days, as my 401k doesn't have as many investment options as I would like.I got the idea to finally begin investing elsewhere, and found Apmex when researching different companies. Apmex has made it easy to build my wealth in precious metals. This was my third order this year, and it certainly won't be my last. The customer service was some of the best that I have encountered. Time and time again, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and totally clear about how each transaction will work and what the expected turnaround time will be. The prices are competitive too.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered a 1 oz Gold American Eagle and I'm very happy with it. this is definitely one of the most appealing coins in my collection, and I definitely plan on getting more. I've been investing in more precious metals these days, as my 401k doesn't have as many investment options as I would like.I got the idea to finally begin investing elsewhere, and found Apmex when researching different companies. Apmex has made it easy to build my wealth in precious metals. This was my third order this year, and it certainly won't be my last. The customer service was some of the best that I have encountered. Time and time again, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and totally clear about how each transaction will work and what the expected turnaround time will be. The prices are competitive too.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.