Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Unethical practices

Reviewed by Roger Lee | January 26, 2016

Would not do business with this company. They deliberately ignored several communications until item was shipped so they could avoid working out the issue. A tone of dishonesty appears to be an underpinning of their culture.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Would not do business with this company. They deliberately ignored several communications until item was shipped so they could avoid working out the issue. A tone of dishonesty appears to be an underpinning of their culture.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Matt Ferris
February 09, 2016
Mr. Lee placed his order through eBay on a Friday afternoon, which he later claimed was placed "by mistake". We understand that sometimes people make an error (we are certainly not perfect, either!). However, it is not an accurate representation of our efforts to help resolve Mr. Lee's problem to say, "They deliberately ignored several communications until the [sic] was shipped so they could avoid working out the issue." The order was placed by Mr. Lee on Friday, January 22, 2016, and we issued a return authorization and refund on Monday, January 25, 2016 (we are closed on Saturday & Sunday). Our business is built on systems and procedures designed to ensure the safety of our client's financial data and the integrity of every order. We ship thousands and thousands of orders to clients every month, and we work to provide an exceptional experience to all our valued clients.
Written by paul
February 25, 2016
Taken advantage of.
New to buying coins and thought I was dealing with a reputable company, but feel like I was robbed.Paid aprox. 3600.00 for 2015 pf 70 gold eagles, 1 25.00 1 10.00 and 2 5.00 . No 50.00 coin was included in my set, I was told I could purchase at a later date. Started researching and discovered I had been taken advantage of. After shopping around I found that the average price for the remaining 50.00 coin to complete the set was around 15- 1800.00. Then I was contacted by the sales rep that over charged me for the first coins and was told I could buy the remaining 50.00 coin for 2500.00. THE AVERAGE SELLING PRICE FOR THE 4 COIN SET is 32-3500.00. My total cost to USGOLD would have been 5400.00. To me that is being taken advantage of. WAY OVER PRICED.
2 results - showing 1 - 2