Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Enjoy doing biz w John Fisher

Reviewed by Joel Molinari | January 27, 2016

Met John through a recommendation of a friend. Knowing something about the churn rate of precious metal companies and salespeople, it was absolutely refreshing to deal with John, personally. After getting to know John and doing business with him, I do not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family. He was specific and used wisdom in his asking about my individual goals and expectations. His service and communication were prompt, seamless and transparent. Thank you John. Job always well done.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Met John through a recommendation of a friend. Knowing something about the churn rate of precious metal companies and salespeople, it was absolutely refreshing to deal with John, personally. After getting to know John and doing business with him, I do not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family. He was specific and used wisdom in his asking about my individual goals and expectations. His service and communication were prompt, seamless and transparent. Thank you John. Job always well done.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.