Review Detail

Goldline
Gold Dealers

Stay Away

Reviewed by A. Brooks Ballard | February 03, 2016

I rolled over some of my IRA funds to gold and although they talked to me about their 'buy back value' I was shocked when my first statement arrived and found that the value of gold purchased was 40% less that funds provided to them. The sales pitch was fast talking and confusing. I also purchased card of 'their specialty" 1/10 ounce bullion coins/bars for a Christmas gift - for that the value was only 65% of the money I paid them and it took them 5 weeks to send it to me. Overpriced! Getting product was like pulling teeth! STAY AWAY

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I rolled over some of my IRA funds to gold and although they talked to me about their 'buy back value' I was shocked when my first statement arrived and found that the value of gold purchased was 40% less that funds provided to them. The sales pitch was fast talking and confusing. I also purchased card of 'their specialty" 1/10 ounce bullion coins/bars for a Christmas gift - for that the value was only 65% of the money I paid them and it took them 5 weeks to send it to me. Overpriced! Getting product was like pulling teeth! STAY AWAY
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Mike Allen
June 10, 2016
I almost took the bait ! I agree with the previous review ; fast talking sales with convoluted facts. they also told me that there are 28 grams on an ounce. Lie! In precious metals gold is weighed in Troy ounces which equals approx 31 grams per ounce. During their disclaimer I happened to catch the one key phrase !! " in order for you to break even your gold will have to have increased in value by 38% !!" THIS IS THEIR Commission !! Their claim to fame is a guaranteed 1% buy back commission .... Who cares in my opinion they make all of their money on the front end and the client assumes all the risk in this investment . it's a shame that prominent radio host like Mark LeVan and psychopath Glenn Beck endorse this sham of a company. fast talking car salesman they all sound the same no matter which rep talk to you on the phone. Avoid the rip off and go to a reputable gold investment company. They are out there.
Written by Tammy
September 26, 2016
This is exactly my experience I rolled the IRA over to them and lost 40% of its value and it is still dropping! I am not sure what to do Was anyone successful in finding a firm or way to get their money bacK? STAY AWAY do your research this isn't the company to use.
2 results - showing 1 - 2