Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Great Experience with APMEX

Reviewed by Chad | February 04, 2016

Working with APMEX was extremely easy. The shipping was fast and the communication was great all the way through. I was interested in 10 oz silver bars so I called in and the person I spoke with was very friendly and answered a lot of questions. I ended up going with APMEX's own bar and I couldn't be happier. The price was great at only .99 over spot and my order shipped the day after they received my payment. They even sent me some cool sticky notes I'm sure I'll use. A+ experience for me. I will do business here again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Working with APMEX was extremely easy. The shipping was fast and the communication was great all the way through. I was interested in 10 oz silver bars so I called in and the person I spoke with was very friendly and answered a lot of questions. I ended up going with APMEX's own bar and I couldn't be happier. The price was great at only .99 over spot and my order shipped the day after they received my payment. They even sent me some cool sticky notes I'm sure I'll use. A+ experience for me. I will do business here again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.