Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Shopping with APMEX was a great experience

Reviewed by Matthew | February 07, 2016

I recently placed my very first order with at max and it was a great experience. That makes offers very competitive pricing they offer the best selection I can find anywhereon the net. I will definitely be shopping with that APMEX in the near future and I look forward to seeing what they have the offer when I place my 2nd order. I'm really looking to buy $20 Saint Gaudens coins and it looks like they have a great selection of those as well. I wouldn't expect anything else from a company like APMEX.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I recently placed my very first order with at max and it was a great experience. That makes offers very competitive pricing they offer the best selection I can find anywhereon the net. I will definitely be shopping with that APMEX in the near future and I look forward to seeing what they have the offer when I place my 2nd order. I'm really looking to buy $20 Saint Gaudens coins and it looks like they have a great selection of those as well. I wouldn't expect anything else from a company like APMEX.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.