Review Detail

Goldline
Gold Dealers

Too expensive

Reviewed by John | March 04, 2016

I bought the credit card “Canadian Mint's first-ever 1/10 oz., 99.99% pure gold bullion legal tender bar” as a ‘worst case scenario’ insurance. The item was, of course, totally overprized as its being exclusively minted for Goldline. But, it wasn’t bought as an investment anyhow.
The salesperson was not particularly knowledgeable, even quoting a wrong definition of spot price [he should have read Goldline's website definition instead].
This was a repeat purchase [bullion coins were purchased before] -I had a different salesperson [more knowledgable] assigned to my account then – and did the initial purchase based on the recommendation of Glen Beck.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I bought the credit card “Canadian Mint's first-ever 1/10 oz., 99.99% pure gold bullion legal tender bar” as a ‘worst case scenario’ insurance. The item was, of course, totally overprized as its being exclusively minted for Goldline. But, it wasn’t bought as an investment anyhow.
The salesperson was not particularly knowledgeable, even quoting a wrong definition of spot price [he should have read Goldline's website definition instead].
This was a repeat purchase [bullion coins were purchased before] -I had a different salesperson [more knowledgable] assigned to my account then – and did the initial purchase based on the recommendation of Glen Beck.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.