Review Detail

Cornerstone Bullion
Gold Dealers

A very reliable and trustworthy PM dealer

Reviewed by Dave | March 22, 2016

Sometime in mid-2014 I came to the realization that acquiring precious metals was necessary to protect against the increasing risk in global financial and monetary systems. But finding good precious metals dealers with whom it is safe to transact was a somewhat challenging task. I had a few unpleasant experiences with other dealers - fortunately I had tested them with only small initial orders. I happened to come across Cornerstone in a couple of review boards such as this one. The first transaction I made with Cornerstone was sometime in late 2014/early 2015 and went smoothly from order placement to delivery and so since then I have continued to do business with Cornerstone whenever I have the ability to acquire PMs. It's very impressive and incredibly refreshing to find a business with such integrity, honesty, great service and conscientious communication with the customer, especially since Cornerstone's prices and delivery times actually rival those of large bullion dealers.

I think it's very important to have a portion of one's wealth protected in PM holdings. The more people protected in this way the better off we will be as a society in the event of financial instability. I see Cornerstone as a key enabler for such protection and recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy method to acquire PMs.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Sometime in mid-2014 I came to the realization that acquiring precious metals was necessary to protect against the increasing risk in global financial and monetary systems. But finding good precious metals dealers with whom it is safe to transact was a somewhat challenging task. I had a few unpleasant experiences with other dealers - fortunately I had tested them with only small initial orders. I happened to come across Cornerstone in a couple of review boards such as this one. The first transaction I made with Cornerstone was sometime in late 2014/early 2015 and went smoothly from order placement to delivery and so since then I have continued to do business with Cornerstone whenever I have the ability to acquire PMs. It's very impressive and incredibly refreshing to find a business with such integrity, honesty, great service and conscientious communication with the customer, especially since Cornerstone's prices and delivery times actually rival those of large bullion dealers.

I think it's very important to have a portion of one's wealth protected in PM holdings. The more people protected in this way the better off we will be as a society in the event of financial instability. I see Cornerstone as a key enabler for such protection and recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy method to acquire PMs.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.