Review Detail

Fisher Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Fast Delivery - No High Pressure Sales

Reviewed by Brian Kearnaghan | April 27, 2016

John Fisher is excellent to work with and has delivered my order faster than I would have ever expected.

I was doing business with Northwest Territorial Mint. They always promised a delivery of about 10 weeks, whereas John delivers in about a week. However, it got worse for Northwest Territorial Mint. I placed an order in February of 2015 and was still waiting to get it as of January 2016 (almost a year later!!!). Northwest was kind enough to re-calculate my pricing to the lower market value, for which I was ok with to a point. When they missed their delivery schedule a 3rd time, I had to do something.

So, I called John to tell him what had been happening (I had bought from him before) John said that companies that can't deliver as promised are more than likely in financial trouble. He strongly recommended that I ask for my money back. I did, and then purchased with John. Two weeks after I received my money back from Northwest Territorial Mint, I found out they had declared bankruptcy. If I had kept on waiting, I might have lost most of my money.

Bottom line: John says that if they can't deliver in about 1 to 2 weeks, don't do business with them. He was right and he has certainly earned my trust.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
John Fisher is excellent to work with and has delivered my order faster than I would have ever expected.

I was doing business with Northwest Territorial Mint. They always promised a delivery of about 10 weeks, whereas John delivers in about a week. However, it got worse for Northwest Territorial Mint. I placed an order in February of 2015 and was still waiting to get it as of January 2016 (almost a year later!!!). Northwest was kind enough to re-calculate my pricing to the lower market value, for which I was ok with to a point. When they missed their delivery schedule a 3rd time, I had to do something.

So, I called John to tell him what had been happening (I had bought from him before) John said that companies that can't deliver as promised are more than likely in financial trouble. He strongly recommended that I ask for my money back. I did, and then purchased with John. Two weeks after I received my money back from Northwest Territorial Mint, I found out they had declared bankruptcy. If I had kept on waiting, I might have lost most of my money.

Bottom line: John says that if they can't deliver in about 1 to 2 weeks, don't do business with them. He was right and he has certainly earned my trust.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.