Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Hope you don't have to return

Reviewed by Jo | June 01, 2016

Ordered a few hundred dollars worth of coins. The majority of the coins had mass discoloration/dings/dents and even an unknown sticky substance.

I notified them 5-18 of the issue and requested RMA#
Received RMA# and sent out items 5-20
Items received per tracking 5-23 https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405510200829029225425
Received email that items were received on 5-24 despite what tracking shows
I send an email 5-27 wondering about an update as it has been 5 business days.
Email response stated on 5-31 that the RMA was initiated on 5-26 (on the 4th day it was received so it was sitting for quite awhile.)

To be continued as it still hasn't been completed..... I wish APMEX didn't sell **** coins hoping they don't get returned. If only they were advertised with their defects. Quality usually is good..

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Ordered a few hundred dollars worth of coins. The majority of the coins had mass discoloration/dings/dents and even an unknown sticky substance.

I notified them 5-18 of the issue and requested RMA#
Received RMA# and sent out items 5-20
Items received per tracking 5-23 https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405510200829029225425
Received email that items were received on 5-24 despite what tracking shows
I send an email 5-27 wondering about an update as it has been 5 business days.
Email response stated on 5-31 that the RMA was initiated on 5-26 (on the 4th day it was received so it was sitting for quite awhile.)

To be continued as it still hasn't been completed..... I wish APMEX didn't sell **** coins hoping they don't get returned. If only they were advertised with their defects. Quality usually is good..

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.