Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Switch in pricing

Reviewed by Keith | June 04, 2016

My recent purchase experience was the worst yet..Made a purchase from the website after verbally confirming availability and price of item. US gold bureau sent confirmation email. They disclose a "all sales final" in their purchase policy. My credit card company confirms the funds were transferred to USGB. 3 days later, Tyler from USGB calls me to say I owe them another $800 more before they'll ship out the coin I purchased. He explained their website was not updated properly and the wrong price was printed at the time of my purchase. This is after I told him I spoke to a representative inquiring about the price and availability of this coin before I made the purchase. Had they told me the website pricing was incorrect and the coin was $800 more, I wouldn't have gone through with the purchase. USGB customer service calls me and tells me their website has price "anomalies". If you can't trust their website and representatives on providing the correct price quote, who can you trust? They said they'll refund my credit card...I hope! Caution all future buyers!!!! Watchout for bait and switch!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My recent purchase experience was the worst yet..Made a purchase from the website after verbally confirming availability and price of item. US gold bureau sent confirmation email. They disclose a "all sales final" in their purchase policy. My credit card company confirms the funds were transferred to USGB. 3 days later, Tyler from USGB calls me to say I owe them another $800 more before they'll ship out the coin I purchased. He explained their website was not updated properly and the wrong price was printed at the time of my purchase. This is after I told him I spoke to a representative inquiring about the price and availability of this coin before I made the purchase. Had they told me the website pricing was incorrect and the coin was $800 more, I wouldn't have gone through with the purchase. USGB customer service calls me and tells me their website has price "anomalies". If you can't trust their website and representatives on providing the correct price quote, who can you trust? They said they'll refund my credit card...I hope! Caution all future buyers!!!! Watchout for bait and switch!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.