Review Detail

Goldline
Gold Dealers

BEWARE! DO NOT USE GOLDLINE

Reviewed by J Henson | August 04, 2016

I am a biotech Area Manager who invested $105,000 in March 2016 with Goldline. I received my first statement from GoldStar showing a balance of $73,255 and am now researching firms to take up legal action against them.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I am a biotech Area Manager who invested $105,000 in March 2016 with Goldline. I received my first statement from GoldStar showing a balance of $73,255 and am now researching firms to take up legal action against them.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by SV
March 25, 2017
beware of Goldline, they tell you something and is another. they sale only retail price, they told me was promo price.
when I called back so I can returned to them the metals, as per what they told me that I could, I had a lost of 72% give or take, and the metals are increasing in value.
don't buy from them, they will say anything so you buy from them, always remember they sale retail price.
do anyone know how can I sales the metals or in what web site?
Written by Darlene Guarascio
June 15, 2017
If anyone knows of an attorney who will handle Goldline fraud please e mail me. I was not aware of the thievery this company is engaging in. I put my IRA into gold coins (invested $18,540.00 in 2010 )
and went to cash them out April of 2017. The value from Gold Star was about $8,100.00 and Goldline wanted to give me $7,500.00. I told them to take a hike and contacted Voss Law Firm who said it was a definite overkill in the price they charged me for the coins. He would not take the case as he said the stature was up on the settlement.
I have contacted the attorney general of California and am filing a complaint against this ruthless company. I am hoping he can give me some direction as to how to recup some of my money..
I can't believe Goldline is still in business. I knew nothing of the fraud case on them until I went to cash out my IRA. They had an injunction against them and they are still pulling these stunts on people. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS. I am 69 years old and I can't even spend my own IRA money. Goldline stole it from me.
Written by Darlene Guarascio
June 16, 2017
I am also looking for help concerning this crooked business. I put my IRA into gold coins (invested $18,854 in 2010) and when I went to cash them out in 2017 they told me they were worth $7,500.00. No lawyer will take the case as the stature is up. I have contacted the attorney general of California with a complaint against them. Please, do not do business with these thieves.
3 results - showing 1 - 3