Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Consistantly dependable

Reviewed by Susan Dunsworth | August 10, 2016

Buying on-line from a company you don't know is always scary. After extensive research about Provident, I placed a small order and was not disappointed. Although the processing time was lengthy with the purchasing method I chose, it proceeding EXACTLY as their website stated. Since that first order, I have made several more purchases and have never been disappointed. The merchandise is packaged beautifully and in great shape. When I made my most current purchase, I changed my buying method to using PayPal instead of cash and the entire process was a lot faster, also according to the detailed explanation on their website. Read everything. I also appreciate the return address NOT identifying them as a bullion dealer.

People tend to forget that once an order leaves any company and gets into the hands of a carrier, delivery can be a "wild card". The company no longer has control and a great deal of trust must be exercised by the customer. I've been fortunate that all my purchases reached their destination but I provided for safe delivery on MY end by using a mail business who takes in packages from 5 am to Midnight with a live person at the counter.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Buying on-line from a company you don't know is always scary. After extensive research about Provident, I placed a small order and was not disappointed. Although the processing time was lengthy with the purchasing method I chose, it proceeding EXACTLY as their website stated. Since that first order, I have made several more purchases and have never been disappointed. The merchandise is packaged beautifully and in great shape. When I made my most current purchase, I changed my buying method to using PayPal instead of cash and the entire process was a lot faster, also according to the detailed explanation on their website. Read everything. I also appreciate the return address NOT identifying them as a bullion dealer.

People tend to forget that once an order leaves any company and gets into the hands of a carrier, delivery can be a "wild card". The company no longer has control and a great deal of trust must be exercised by the customer. I've been fortunate that all my purchases reached their destination but I provided for safe delivery on MY end by using a mail business who takes in packages from 5 am to Midnight with a live person at the counter.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.