Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

Buy from another Company, NOT GoldSilver

Reviewed by Susie K. Popovici | January 11, 2017

There are two main concerns I had for dealing with this company: #1-Higher Pricing than other companies; #2-Extended wait for product shipping which is not acceptable comparing to at least 3 other PM companies I had purchased from.

Here is my personal experience dealing with Goldsilver. I had placed an order of the 1 oz. Canadian Maple Gold coin from Goldsilver.com on November 21, 2016 for $1,253 a piece. Within 20 minutes after I placed this order I found out that another company (BGASC) is offering the same coin same size for $30 less each so I called Goldsilver and told them I wanted to cancel this order, but they wouldn't allowed me to cancel saying that my order was already placed. However, they told me that they have a matching program whereby they will match the price from another company or dealer. When I told them what company I found the coin at a lower price they told me that this company IS NOT on their list for price matching which means their claim for price matching is a lie. Then after my bank check had been cleared they held my order for more than a week before they release it for shipping, however, when I dealt with other companies, they ship the order immediately after they had received the payment with NO DELAY. With the 2nd order I placed with them on Nov. 22, 2016 (I didn't know how bad they were with order shipping so that's why I made the 2nd order) they had delayed the shipment for 2 weeks after my bank check had cleared. They didn't finally request shipment until after I made the call and inquired about the status of my order. SO OVERALL, THE PURCHASE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY WAS VERY POOR AND TOTALLY DISAPPOINTING, THEREFORE, I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY because there are so many other choices out there !!! Thank you for reading my review.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
There are two main concerns I had for dealing with this company: #1-Higher Pricing than other companies; #2-Extended wait for product shipping which is not acceptable comparing to at least 3 other PM companies I had purchased from.

Here is my personal experience dealing with Goldsilver. I had placed an order of the 1 oz. Canadian Maple Gold coin from Goldsilver.com on November 21, 2016 for $1,253 a piece. Within 20 minutes after I placed this order I found out that another company (BGASC) is offering the same coin same size for $30 less each so I called Goldsilver and told them I wanted to cancel this order, but they wouldn't allowed me to cancel saying that my order was already placed. However, they told me that they have a matching program whereby they will match the price from another company or dealer. When I told them what company I found the coin at a lower price they told me that this company IS NOT on their list for price matching which means their claim for price matching is a lie. Then after my bank check had been cleared they held my order for more than a week before they release it for shipping, however, when I dealt with other companies, they ship the order immediately after they had received the payment with NO DELAY. With the 2nd order I placed with them on Nov. 22, 2016 (I didn't know how bad they were with order shipping so that's why I made the 2nd order) they had delayed the shipment for 2 weeks after my bank check had cleared. They didn't finally request shipment until after I made the call and inquired about the status of my order. SO OVERALL, THE PURCHASE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY WAS VERY POOR AND TOTALLY DISAPPOINTING, THEREFORE, I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY because there are so many other choices out there !!! Thank you for reading my review.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.