Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

APMEX has changed!

Reviewed by Nick | January 18, 2017

When I first started buying in large quantities from APMEX, I feel they were safe, secure and transparent. I will never forget when an APMEX sales rep told me “buying from us is no different than stocks, you can always sell back…..the only difference is that you have to mail it back.”
Since then I have been told that highly in demand coins/bars like Perth 100oz bars and Kooks are “no longer in demand” and we will have to PASS.
Hell, the local pawn shops buy back at a higher price than APMEX….SCARY and SAD
YES, they are selling Monkey Privy kooks at over 30 dollars! But they have too many and will only pay melt!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
When I first started buying in large quantities from APMEX, I feel they were safe, secure and transparent. I will never forget when an APMEX sales rep told me “buying from us is no different than stocks, you can always sell back…..the only difference is that you have to mail it back.”
Since then I have been told that highly in demand coins/bars like Perth 100oz bars and Kooks are “no longer in demand” and we will have to PASS.
Hell, the local pawn shops buy back at a higher price than APMEX….SCARY and SAD
YES, they are selling Monkey Privy kooks at over 30 dollars! But they have too many and will only pay melt!

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.