Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Home Investor

Reviewed by Robert | February 03, 2017

JM Bullion is 2nd to NONE!... I'm a newbie at purchasing precious metals and after educating myself, doing my homework.... and talking to a host of "Snake Metal Salesman" I quickly learned that you take in about 50% of what their telling you and discard the rest. I DON'T WANT A SALES PITCH!!!! All I want to do is make my OWN informative Precious Metal purchase!!!
I can sum up my decision to "TRUST" sending my COLD, HARD CASH to JM Bullion in one word..... "TRANSPARENCY"!!! I love their up to date real time posting of the current "Spot Price" and "NO BULL" pricing! The price you see is the price you pay at that exact time, but you better buy NOW because the market can change... that's why they call it "Spot Price". They give you all the tools you need to make a informative decision with no buyers remorse.
Free SHIPPING on a minimum purchase, FAST delivery time, Quality product and straight forward pricing gets 10 Stars from me.
After shopping around online for the best price on bullion... I have yet to find a online Precious Metals Dealer beat JM's price, service, product!
After 8 solid purchases...I'm a JM'r 4 LIFE!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
JM Bullion is 2nd to NONE!... I'm a newbie at purchasing precious metals and after educating myself, doing my homework.... and talking to a host of "Snake Metal Salesman" I quickly learned that you take in about 50% of what their telling you and discard the rest. I DON'T WANT A SALES PITCH!!!! All I want to do is make my OWN informative Precious Metal purchase!!!
I can sum up my decision to "TRUST" sending my COLD, HARD CASH to JM Bullion in one word..... "TRANSPARENCY"!!! I love their up to date real time posting of the current "Spot Price" and "NO BULL" pricing! The price you see is the price you pay at that exact time, but you better buy NOW because the market can change... that's why they call it "Spot Price". They give you all the tools you need to make a informative decision with no buyers remorse.
Free SHIPPING on a minimum purchase, FAST delivery time, Quality product and straight forward pricing gets 10 Stars from me.
After shopping around online for the best price on bullion... I have yet to find a online Precious Metals Dealer beat JM's price, service, product!
After 8 solid purchases...I'm a JM'r 4 LIFE!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.