Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Up to the Second Spot Prices + a Great Deal for Silver Bullion.

Reviewed by Nigel Quinn | March 28, 2017

JM Bullion is the VERY FIRST website I go to when looking to buy silver rounds, silver bars, copper bars (for making rifle bullets) and getting information on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Paladium prices through their app. For first-time buyers you can get 10 troy ounces in silver rounds AT SPOT PRICE! That is a deal i have never seen before and even convinced my seven years from retirement parents to buy physical Gold and Silver ETF's for their IRA's. The stock market bubble is going to correct and I remembered back in 2007/8 when they said how they lost so much money in their 401K and IRA's and through YouTube videos and articles convinced them to buy Physical Assets as a dtore of value that would not go down when the stock market corrects. In fact their Gold and Silver Bullion will increase in value when the USD is weaker or when Silver supply is in high demand. They in turn moved 20% into Gold and Silver in a depository and also purchased Physical Precious metals from JM Bullion for their home safe like I have. Whether you are trying to diversify your retirement funds or investing for the silver manipulation correction this website is a great source to purchase whatever you are looking for. Look at their charts (1/3/6 month, 1/5/All year) to see the trends and buy when you see value like Platinum right now and Silver right now and Gold will always be a great store of value that is a great hedge for your investment portfolio. Either way this website beats others like SD that I have looked at especially for bullion rounds and bars and also give great prices on other metals and government minted coins at a very fair above spot price. Recommend 100%.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
JM Bullion is the VERY FIRST website I go to when looking to buy silver rounds, silver bars, copper bars (for making rifle bullets) and getting information on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Paladium prices through their app. For first-time buyers you can get 10 troy ounces in silver rounds AT SPOT PRICE! That is a deal i have never seen before and even convinced my seven years from retirement parents to buy physical Gold and Silver ETF's for their IRA's. The stock market bubble is going to correct and I remembered back in 2007/8 when they said how they lost so much money in their 401K and IRA's and through YouTube videos and articles convinced them to buy Physical Assets as a dtore of value that would not go down when the stock market corrects. In fact their Gold and Silver Bullion will increase in value when the USD is weaker or when Silver supply is in high demand. They in turn moved 20% into Gold and Silver in a depository and also purchased Physical Precious metals from JM Bullion for their home safe like I have. Whether you are trying to diversify your retirement funds or investing for the silver manipulation correction this website is a great source to purchase whatever you are looking for. Look at their charts (1/3/6 month, 1/5/All year) to see the trends and buy when you see value like Platinum right now and Silver right now and Gold will always be a great store of value that is a great hedge for your investment portfolio. Either way this website beats others like SD that I have looked at especially for bullion rounds and bars and also give great prices on other metals and government minted coins at a very fair above spot price. Recommend 100%.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.