Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Prospector Silver Bar

Reviewed by Phillip Erickson | March 29, 2017

Having recently started in acquiring silver, I've taken the tack of looking for low cost deals. The folks at JMB have provided weekly specials with premium values less than the local dealers. This opportunity has allowed me to acquire very interesting bars and rounds, such as the Prospector Bar. Their customer service has been very responsive to questions and concerns. The delivery of my purchase has everyone beat. I keep looking around to see what others offer and at the end of the day, JMB gets my business.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Having recently started in acquiring silver, I've taken the tack of looking for low cost deals. The folks at JMB have provided weekly specials with premium values less than the local dealers. This opportunity has allowed me to acquire very interesting bars and rounds, such as the Prospector Bar. Their customer service has been very responsive to questions and concerns. The delivery of my purchase has everyone beat. I keep looking around to see what others offer and at the end of the day, JMB gets my business.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Joseph Barcellos
March 30, 2017
J.M. Bullion delivers sterling service. Coins are conservatively graded, placed in holders and packaged to survive the worst case scenario
with shipping. Shipment is rocket fast and includes an invoice/package content statement. Making a purchase is easy and straight forward. Fast and immediate receipting is a constant. All bullion coins are excellent values and competitively priced. Most important however, is the "beyond reproach integrity" demonstrated with each of my many transactions. J.M. Bullion is my go to seller for my bullion and coin purchases! Thank you J.M. Bullion!
1 results - showing 1 - 1