Review Detail

Cornerstone Bullion
Gold Dealers

Consistent and trustworthy

Reviewed by Nathan | August 01, 2017

I've been a loyal customer with Cornerstone Bullion since my first transaction with them 7 years ago. Throughout 10+ transactions including both buying and selling, shipping and local pickup, checks and bank wires, I've been consistently pleased with Cornerstone's commitment to excellence. Cornerstone has always been prompt in their communication, patient with my questions, helpful with their recommendations, and respectful in their customer service. On one (buying) transactions there was a minor misunderstanding with the nature of an order and the owner dealt with it graciously and respectfully. On a selling transaction, they generously paid me a shipping credit I wasn't expecting. On yet another (buying) transaction, Cornerstone's initial pricing (over spot) was a littler higher than I expected. I agreed to pay the higher price, but they were able to lower it in their final quote even though they knew I was willing to pay higher.

I started buying precious metals 11+ years ago, and it's been a relief to have found Cornerstone after using more stressful venues like ebay in the past. I never hesitate to sell or buy through Cornerstone.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been a loyal customer with Cornerstone Bullion since my first transaction with them 7 years ago. Throughout 10+ transactions including both buying and selling, shipping and local pickup, checks and bank wires, I've been consistently pleased with Cornerstone's commitment to excellence. Cornerstone has always been prompt in their communication, patient with my questions, helpful with their recommendations, and respectful in their customer service. On one (buying) transactions there was a minor misunderstanding with the nature of an order and the owner dealt with it graciously and respectfully. On a selling transaction, they generously paid me a shipping credit I wasn't expecting. On yet another (buying) transaction, Cornerstone's initial pricing (over spot) was a littler higher than I expected. I agreed to pay the higher price, but they were able to lower it in their final quote even though they knew I was willing to pay higher.

I started buying precious metals 11+ years ago, and it's been a relief to have found Cornerstone after using more stressful venues like ebay in the past. I never hesitate to sell or buy through Cornerstone.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.