Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Sells fake 1oz. Deak Perera bars

Reviewed by Aaron | December 18, 2017

I bought eleven 1oz. Deak Perera bars. I recently tried selling them to JM Bullion. JM Bullion tested them and informed me that they were not .999 pure silver. They are sterling silver. Apmex sold these as .999 pure. I have the same bar that is pictured on their website. On 12/8 I contacted them and spoke with Tiffany. She stated that she would pass it on and that I should here from someone soon. I still haven't heard from Apmex. I wonder how many sterling silver bars they sold that they advertised as .999 pure. I'm just trying to get the word out. Thanks

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I bought eleven 1oz. Deak Perera bars. I recently tried selling them to JM Bullion. JM Bullion tested them and informed me that they were not .999 pure silver. They are sterling silver. Apmex sold these as .999 pure. I have the same bar that is pictured on their website. On 12/8 I contacted them and spoke with Tiffany. She stated that she would pass it on and that I should here from someone soon. I still haven't heard from Apmex. I wonder how many sterling silver bars they sold that they advertised as .999 pure. I'm just trying to get the word out. Thanks
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.