Review Detail

US Gold Bureau
US Gold Bureau Pending Moderation
Gold Dealers

Worst experience ever

Reviewed by Scott Conway | February 15, 2018

Made a order over 2k dollars as my personal account rep told me to. Placed order via echeck using Wells Fargo, 24 hours later I get a email stating my order is on hold and I have 3 days to respond or the order will be canceled. I called spoke to my rep who later transfered me to a account agent that stated they need to verify my mailing address and I should send a bank wire. Now keep in mind I just bought bullion off 3 other larger dealers in the same week using the same payment type and all 3 orders were shipped out without question. Since my order was placed with gold bureau spot price in 24 hours was up almost half a dollar, times that to the 300 plus coins I was going to purchase. The sales rep said give me your social and we will run it to see if we can verify your address, I told her I can send you via scanned email my license, bank statement, utility bill, passport and other supporting documents and she replied let's wait to hear back from the security team about your social and if not you can send a wire. Now I called the bank and a wire is 20 dollars, which is a added cost to me and increases the price of the coins I had bought. So I waited and she said if she didn't have a answer for me today she would call tomorrow. 5 hours later I got a email stating my order was canceled and I could place a new order and preferably using a bank wire. So now your email said 3 days, rep said call you tomorrow and in 5 hours my order is cancelled (probably due to me getting the coins cheap and the spot raised high the next day) here is a cut and paste of the email.

Your recent order with the U.S. Gold Bureau has been cancelled.

You may choose to place a new order, using a different method of payment, preferable a Bank Wire Transfer. You can make this selection at check-out. Please see our website for our Bank Wire Instructions.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to serve you again in the future.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Gold Bureau Team
(800) 775-3504

Look at them on eBay, many many negative feedbacks for canceling orders. I will never use them again nor should you, there are many other sites to buy cheaper and not wait two days for them to cancel just because you got a good deal.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Made a order over 2k dollars as my personal account rep told me to. Placed order via echeck using Wells Fargo, 24 hours later I get a email stating my order is on hold and I have 3 days to respond or the order will be canceled. I called spoke to my rep who later transfered me to a account agent that stated they need to verify my mailing address and I should send a bank wire. Now keep in mind I just bought bullion off 3 other larger dealers in the same week using the same payment type and all 3 orders were shipped out without question. Since my order was placed with gold bureau spot price in 24 hours was up almost half a dollar, times that to the 300 plus coins I was going to purchase. The sales rep said give me your social and we will run it to see if we can verify your address, I told her I can send you via scanned email my license, bank statement, utility bill, passport and other supporting documents and she replied let's wait to hear back from the security team about your social and if not you can send a wire. Now I called the bank and a wire is 20 dollars, which is a added cost to me and increases the price of the coins I had bought. So I waited and she said if she didn't have a answer for me today she would call tomorrow. 5 hours later I got a email stating my order was canceled and I could place a new order and preferably using a bank wire. So now your email said 3 days, rep said call you tomorrow and in 5 hours my order is cancelled (probably due to me getting the coins cheap and the spot raised high the next day) here is a cut and paste of the email.

Your recent order with the U.S. Gold Bureau has been cancelled.

You may choose to place a new order, using a different method of payment, preferable a Bank Wire Transfer. You can make this selection at check-out. Please see our website for our Bank Wire Instructions.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope to serve you again in the future.

Sincerely,
The U.S. Gold Bureau Team
(800) 775-3504

Look at them on eBay, many many negative feedbacks for canceling orders. I will never use them again nor should you, there are many other sites to buy cheaper and not wait two days for them to cancel just because you got a good deal.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.